Book widget

Monday, December 5, 2011

NO EXCUSES

So obviously I've been away.  I don't have a terribly good reason.  I've been lazy and my writing has fallen by the wayside.  I wrote a novel in 5 months though, so that isn't too bad.  Still, after reading that some people pound out novels in 10-15 weeks (whaaaaaat) it's kind of a kick in the ass to get back to work.

So here we go.

I'm making a commitment, a public commitment (to my 3 subscribers, one of whom is me, I don't even remember subscribing to my own blog.  What the hell?), to write more.  To write for at least 1 hour every single day.  If not my blog, then a novel.  If not a novel, then a short story.  If not a short story then fan-fiction.  Yes, fan-fiction.  Anything to keep me writing.

So, starting....now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment